Illuminating Light Cover Ghosts
Looking for a new Halloween project? Try using some recycled glass light covers. They come in different shapes- globe, teardrop, flowers, etc and it doesn’t matter if they are out dated.
All they needed is a basic face, two eyes and a mouth.
What you need:
- A few glass light covers.
- A sheet of peel-and-stick craft felt in black.
- White glow sticks or LED tea lights.
- Cut out various eye and mouth shapes. Nothing needs to be perfect.
- Attach the eyes and mouth to the glass light covers.
- Turn on the glow sticks or tea lights and put the light cover over the light.
Cheap and easy Halloween decorations!